Support Our Work
Our work is supported by private individuals, foundations and non-government grants. Your gifts help provide free pregnancy testing performed by a licensed nurse, limited OB ultrasounds, pregnancy options peer-counseling, adoption referrals, pregnancy and parenting education, prenatal care referrals, and community education that encourages teens to wait for marriage before becoming sexually intimate.
We especially welcome sustaining donors who make monthly donations by mailing a check or setting up automatic recurring donations via credit card, debit card or ACH.
If you, or someone you know would like to include Pregnancy Hope Center in legacy giving (e.g. as a beneficiary of a will or trust), we can provide further information to assist you.
All gifts are tax deductible. Make checks payable to:
Pregnancy Hope Center
2421 Washburn Way, Suite A
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Financial statements are available and our director is always happy to answer your questions.
More Ways to Support PHC
- Apply for a weekly or monthly volunteer position.
- Donate a gift card (iTunes, Staples, Walmart, etc.)
- Donate new baby items such as diapers, wipes, or baby nail clippers.
- Donate gently used infant items such as clothes 0-18 months, hooded bath towels, strollers, receiving blankets, high chairs or swings.
- Donate items for our parenting class raffle. These are new personal items for moms, such as picture frames, warm gloves, lotions, blank journals, or candles.