Unexpected pregnancy comes with a rush of thoughts and feelings. Contact our free and confidential pregnancy center to empower yourself with the knowledge to make the best decision for you.
If you are facing an unplanned pregnancy, we can help you by providing a free pregnancy test, ultrasound confirmation, and answers to your questions about abortion, parenting, and adoption.
Our trained staff is ready to provide you with confidential help at no cost, thanks to our generous community support.
These confidential, cost-free services include:
- Pregnancy Testing by a Licensed Nurse
- Limited OB Ultrasound (Onsite)*
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Pregnancy & Parenting Group Classes
- Abortion Information (we do not perform or refer for abortion)
- Adoption Agency Referrals
- Adoption Information
- Maternity & Infant Supplies
- Medical Referrals
- Post-Abortion Support
- STD/STI Information
- Referrals for Car Seats, Prenatal Care Management, and more
*Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply.