Support Our Work
Join us in creating healthy and happy families in our community. Your support helps us meet the needs of local women and men facing unplanned pregnancy decisions. Donations are tax-deductible.
Other ways to support us:
- Participate in our Dirty Pelican Bike Paddle Run Race on May 21, 2022 at Moore Park in Klamath Falls. We need individual racers, teams, business sponsors, and volunteers for race day. Volunteers and race participants can register online at: www.DirtyPelicanRace.com
- Become a Table Host for our annual Dessert Fundraiser. Call 541-883-4357 and say you want to be a table host.
- Support us when you shop through Amazon Smile.
- Apply for a weekly or monthly volunteer position.
- Join our prayer team.
- Donate a gift card or practical items (diapers, stroller, infant swing, maternity clothes) to meet client needs.
- Have Fred Meyer donate to Pregnancy Hope Center by using the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program. Use this link to designate Pregnancy Hope Center as your charity of choice. You will still receive your Freddies reward benefits.
We especially appreciate recurring, monthly donors. You can create a recurring donation plan through the link above.
We also welcome estate/legacy giving. If you need assistance on how to designate Pregnancy Hope Center in your will or trust, call our executive director Monday – Thursday 12 – 5 PM, 541-883-4357.
Pregnancy Hope Center is a faith-based, independent non-profit corporation, which is locally organized and funded by individual donors and, to a much lesser degree, private foundation grants. Pregnancy Hope Center does not receive any government funding. Our financial statements are available and our executive director is happy to answer your questions.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Please use this form to contact us to learn more or to meet our current needs.